Monday, August 15, 2011

Look alike contest

Today was the first day of school, which meant it was just me and Haddie for the afternoon, which was very strange. I actually had time to download the pictures off of my camera. So for today let's play who does Haddie look like. I actually only need to put pictures of one other human being to figure it out. So, how much do you think Haddie looks like Baby Kinley?

Baby Kinley


Baby Haddie



2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

They definitely look alike! But now that I see them side by side, Haddie for sure has more of you in her! And not just the hair color! She's so cute, I love her!

Lindsey said...

So cute! I agree, Kinley looks like Rich and Haddie looks like you. Kinley looks so grown up in that picture of her holding her baby sister in the hospital!