Thursday, May 20, 2010

To tell the truth

Kinley has had a bit of trouble lately telling the truth lately. I'm hoping she just doesn't quite understand what lying is, but deep down, I'm pretty sure she does. Today I noticed that Milo's old bed was back in his cage. When I asked Kinley about it she said Milo did it, not her. I said, "so you mean to tell me that our dog drug that bed all the way down the hall, pulled out the new bed, and stuffed that old bed in there?" She said, "yes, and it was totally crazy." And so it begins.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Ella's the same way right now. Some book I read once said to ask them if they are "telling the truth" instead of asking "are you lying to me" Ella quickly changes her story (most of the time)

Kate and Cole said...

Wow. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. What a tricky dog! I can totally relate about crazy things happening. Today, on it's own, my pen wrote all over my sweatshirt. Talk about crazy. That pen isn't even alive. or is it?

Kandis Smith said...

oh, Milo--you're always up to no good! LOL

haha Kate--that's hilarious!

Stacey said...

Hey Marlyce - I just found your blog through Joni Weidrich's. My four year old is having trouble telling the "whole truth", and claims my 2 year old has super toddler powers because two year olds that I know can't write words on the walls.

Lindsey said...

That would be totally crazy! She cracks me up. When are you guys coming down this way? We need to get together!