So it turns out I'm a super lame blogger, so sorry. For a brief period of time I guess I just lost interest in it, or I'm just lame, one of the two. So for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures from Easter. Easter is my most favorite time of year, and not just because it has the greatest candy ever. Kinley had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the Easter egg hunt and dying eggs. She looked like a complete maniac at the egg hunt. We told her to run to the far end and pick up all the candy out there before the other kids got there. She apparently heard us tell her to run around in a manner similar to a ball stuck in a pinball machine.

I told Kinley to say cheese, instead she let out a massive sneeze. Lovely.



This is Kinley playing "Easter Bunny" for her friends. She picked out this awesome outfit and delivered some little treat baskets. Isn't she so sweet?
No comments:
Post a Comment