Monday, March 1, 2010

This one's for the single ladies

Some parents might be trying to teach their children important things, such as their letters, numbers, etc. Not us. We're just trying to teach Kinley to do things that make us laugh. So far she is catching on brilliantly. Actually, we didn't teach her this, she just kind of learned it on her own.

5 comments:

Tara said...

That is awesome!! My girls haven't heard that one yet - you are ahead of us. Hope all is well. I am loving watching this funny little girl grow up. She is just too darn cute!

Kate and Cole said...

Reese was cracking up while watching this. I love it!!! She acts a little nervous on camera. She needs to work on her stage presence. What happened to the actions? That's the best part! Hahaha love her

Cassie said...

That's great!

Cyndi said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's hilarious!!

Kandis Smith said...

my favorite part is when you say, "do it again." like a crazy beauty queen mom! LOL Just kidding! but I do think it's funny!