Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I would...

I would love to update my blog. I really would. But I can't. I'm too busy playing Groovy Girls, Barbies, princesses, My Little Ponies, and all other things girly. And when I say "playing", what I really mean is Kinley tells me what to say and do, I do it, she reacts, then proceeds with telling me what my particular girly toy would say at that moment. I thought it was really cute and funny when she first started doing it. I don't think it's cute or funny any more. I think it's exhausting. She even tells me if I'm not sad enough, too sad, too grumpy, etc. So after a day of using no creativity or original thought, I really don't know what to put on here any more. I asked Kinley, but she just insisted I pick my princess up and make her do exactly what as she instructs. So like I said, I'd love to update this thing, but until my master tells me what to say, I guess I can't.

4 comments:

Trista said...

I can definitely relate to this. My niece also dictates who I am, what I say and how to say it. When I'm the horse and I nay, she insists that the horse talks and does not make noises. Also, when I'm the Prince and lower my voice, she lets me know that the Prince's voice is higher. I don't remember having so many rules as a child.

Cassie said...

oh she is so funny, but I can see why that wouldn't be too fun! I hope she let's you update the blog soon because your blog makes me laugh.

Kurt and Kristy said...

I feel the same way with Kylie! I get tired of it but Bryson doesn't seem to mind right now! I guess since Im always telling her what to do thats her way of being "in charge!"

Me and Bubba Luv said...

Marlyce, I have to say that your little girl is an absolute doll and quite hilarious. I LOVE reading your blog! I literally laugh out loud with all of your stories.

Melanie