Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some randomness

Kinley is most definitely the Queen of Randomville. I can't decide is she is creative or just plain weird. A few days ago I came out of my bedroom to find a war going on in the kitchen. Kinley explained that the ponies were the good guys and the Pet Shops had "rounded up some help to destroy the good guys". She also pointed out that the "roller skater girl" was in charge. I'm not sure why they needed to be lined up like this, but once the battle began she would pick one figurine and knock them down then say, "oh sorry, you got killed". For those of you wondering the good guys did prevail and evil was once again defeated.


Now to make the usual quick change of personality that Kinley does, here is a picture of Kinley having a quick pretend tea party at a display in Tai Pan. She is such a strange child, but I sure do love her.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

She is HILARIOUS!!

Lindsey said...

Glad to see the good guys came out ahead. And I would definitely says she's creative (and really smart) and not weird :)

We didn't go to temple square this year for exactly the reasons you pointed out.

Kate and Cole said...

She is not one or the other. She's both. At least my children are. Maybe she's part boy???

Emilee said...

I'm not sure which if more hilarious, that she is having war and killing off people one by one or that she has a rooler derby girl. Where can I get one?

proudmamablogga said...

"I'm sorry, you got killed." That's hilarious. We are dealing with the death concept here. Pearl's doll dies and she wants to bring her to the dentist and fix her. 1)It appears we have inadvertently inflated a dentist's duties, and 2)She still doesn't understand death means you don't get better. That's a tough one.