Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kinley's best idea ever

After yet another snow storm, Kinley and I headed out this morning to shovel the driveway. Kinley is the complete opposite of helpful, she takes snow from the grass and brings it over to my shovel, certainly slows the process down. When I was just about done with the driveway, I felt a snow ball hit me in the back. I turned around to see Kinley with a big grin. Then she said, "I have a great idea. I will run around like a maniac and you try and hit me with snowballs." Definitely her best idea ever. So for about 15 minutes I threw snowball after snowball at her. I think I have failed to mention that she insisted on wearing her bike helmet and knee pads outside today for safety. So, of course, I was trying to hit her helmet. I know, what an evil mother, but we certainly enjoyed ourselves.

After a quick snowball fight we came in for a little hot chocolate tea party. Our tea party conversation one of our more bizarre conversations. Kinley was telling me that if I lose all of my blood I will die. Then I will go and live with Heavenly Father, Jesus, and Heaven. I told her Heaven is a place, not a person. She looked at me funny, put her finger to her lips to do some thinking, and told me that Heaven is definitely a person, Heaven is Jesus' best friend. But don't worry, if I die, Kinley is just going to say a prayer and Jesus will send me home again. Some how I don't think she is grasping the whole death concept.

2 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL! That girl just cracks me up!

Kate and Cole said...

COME ON LAMEY!! UPDATE! it's been five days.