A typical day will consist of the ponies being chased by "a big green dragon". Then she helps me build a castle so they can "wook out for the dragon", hence the need for steps, they act as the "wook out post". Today Kinley grabbed her ponies in a complete frenzy and announced that "the pumas are coming". I said, "the what are coming?" PUMAS, she yells at me. Then she tells me they are like big cats and they eat ponies. Really? I had no idea. So of course, we built a shelter for the ponies so the pumas couldn't get them. I am happy to report that all ponies are safe and accounted for, even "Grandma Pony" who runs slower than the rest of the pack, and yes, Kinley named it Grandma Pony.
I had no idea that to be a good mom you needed a degree in engineering or architecture so that you could build decent looking creations with your giant legos. Please, don't be jealous of my mad building block skills.
5 comments:
She is proud of her mom's building skills! You are such a cute mom to play with her like you do! Do you know what the BEST thing was for Madi at this age? A SISTER! (hint, hint) Two little girls are AMAZING at entertaining each other!
SO HOW IS THE POTTY TRAINING on round TWO?
Good luck with the Pumas and grandma pony!
She's so much like Ella. I'm still trying to figure out what she means when she dumps all her Dora memory cards on the floor and insists on building a castle.
Sounds like fun; I find myself regretting things I show Bennett, too, when he makes me do it a million times.
I totally agreed with your post about soft scrub; what a joke! I actually called the company after a soft scrub explosion bleached my shirt. They sent me a coupon for another bottle of soft scrub. Thanks a lot. But the stuff does work well.
Hey Marlyce I haven't checked your blog in a while and you are cracking me up. I'm giving your lego tower an A+ for sure.
I hope potty training is going good for you. Zac was actually pretty easy, but i've got my doubts on how Kylee will handle it.
I can't believe how much snow you guys have. The weather here is so nice right now, but sometimes I miss the snow. We got to play in it for a week at Christmas time and my kids never get cold either. I remember being like that when I was little. We would play out in the snow all day.
I'm wondering why I never see any pictures of you on your blog. You need to post some because I haven't seen you in ages.
Steph
Pretty good tower! Pearl talks about Pumas too. Does Kinley watch Diego?
Post a Comment