

We have been staying with my parents this summer and they are about 20 miles or so from Nephi. To get to Nephi you have to go through Nephi Canyon, which is where the latest wild fire is burning. So far we have been unaffected by the fire, just lots of smoke and we lost power for awhile yesterday. Yesterday afternoon I went in the backyard and took some pictures of the giant smoke clouds. And last night we were able to see the fiery hot glow of the flames. I am amazed by the force that the fire moves with, it is very strange to be so close to something like this. Here are the pictures from yesterday.
2 comments:
It's good to hear you're safe. And congrats on quiting work.
Matt
Wow, that is crazy. I heard that the fire burned my favorite campground, the Nephi KOA. That is so sad, I have the best memories there! Well, I hope it doesn't spread any closer to you guys!
Lindsey
P.S. Only 1 1/2 study days left... yay!
Post a Comment