Friday, July 20, 2007

Trip to Pocatello



Within the last week I have made 2 trips to Pocatello. My mom and Kinley were kind enough to join me. I was searching for a place for us to live, and I was very apprehensive about taking an almost one year old on such a long trip. It was Kinley's first time at a hotel and she had an absolute blast. Each time we arrived at the hotel way past her bedtime, but as soon as we walked in the room, she perked right up and was ready to play. She bounced around on the bed for a very long time and loved looking at herself in the mirrors. I was certain she wouldn't be able to sleep well in the playpen, and combine that with Grandma's snoring and the usual hotel noise, I thought for sure it was going to be a long night. Well Kinley and Grandma slept just as sound as could be. I of course spent the night as usual worrying that the nasty hotel blanket might some how touch me. But it was a great trip, lots of fun, lots of driving, and of course, successful as we now have a place to live.

Here are some pictures of Kinley "jumping" on the bed.

No comments: