Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Kinley!

So it is official, we are the parents of a one year old. I can't believe how fast the year went by and how many changes we have seen. Kinley definitely keeps us busy and keeps us on our toes, but we are loving every minute of it. She is just filled with personality and plenty of smiles and giggles. I'm hoping that she will soon be filled with hugs and kisses too.

We had some birthday cake and ice cream on Sunday with the aunts and uncles and cousins that were down for the weekend. Kinley did not like her cake, instead, she threw the frosting around and tried to throw the cake off of the high chair. Then her cousins and aunts and uncles spoiled her with gifts and she had a great time. Her actual birthday was on Tuesday, so we started the day by having waffles and opening more presents. What more could you ask you for? Kinley got so many fun gifts she can hardly decide what to play with. We bought her a tent from IKEA and it seems to be a big hit along with all of the others. I catch her sitting in there with a collection of her other gifts just throwing them around. Here are some pictures of her first birthday.



3 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

I'm glad you can fit her hair in a ponytail. That will be a proud moment for us. Happy Bday Kinley!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Kinley! She looks like she had a great time; I can't believe what a happy little girl she is, it's adorable! So when are you guys moving?

katielovie said...

WOW!! i can't believe she's already 1 year old! it seem's like just yesterday i visited you in the hospital!! she's a cutie!!